Comment (1)

  • Lauren| April 25, 2019

    The new regulations on the carriage of waste mean that any tradesman who removes any kind of waste from your property (whether it’s their waste or yours) has to hold a Waste Carriers License. This includes house clearance, man and van rubbish removers, cleaning companies, carpet fitters, plumbers, landscape gardeners, scrap metal dealers, skip hire, builders, and more. Also check if a company is registered with the Anti Fly Tipping Association.

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *